Saturday, December 6, 2008

December Fun!

Holiday's here we come!!! Today is December 6th and the boys have now seen Santa four times! We went once on a family night with just us. Then we went with the Kelly/Burt gang for the annual picture. Next we saw Santa at our neighborhood tree lighting and sleigh ride night and last we saw Santa at my school for the Jingle Jamboree day.

I have never had more fun decorating than this year. It was the hardest year yet because I had two extra sets of hands helping me at all times and rearranging things on their own. It was really cute. One night we got the trees out and arranged them as they should be. Then we had planned on decorating them the next morning. Kade had woken up and decorated his playroom tree with all of his ornaments. He woke me up to tell me he had a surprise for me! It was so cute.

We have been having so much fun! Friday we had a party in our neighborhood and we gathered for the tree lighting, Santa seeing, and sleigh riding. It was so much fun! We didn't think we would be out as long as we were, but lots of memories were made. We waited in line to ride the sleigh for at least an hour! The boys would go with Scott to play at the playground and I would stay in line and chat with some neighbors. Now, yes, we are so blessed to live in such a cool neighborhood that has such fun free events, but let me tell you how cold it was. I am thinking cold as in Niagara Falls cold!!! It was 31 degrees when we got home! Kade and Daddy were fine and they love the cold. Rennen and mommy were freezing! Poor Rennen!

Anyway, we all braved the cold and had the best time! Now we are just hoping to get back to the normal GA winter weather! No more 30's please!!!

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Love your blog!! Your boys are so cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the cute pictures of the boys!! Enjoy these years. They will be gone before you know it.

Unknown said...

Your blog is so wonderful! Did you send this to my mom? She would just love this. You live your life with such gratitude! It is lovely to witness. And your boys are SO cute. Hope to see you soon, and thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for looking! I love having a blog and sharing our adventures. It is so much fun! I am so thankful for my three boys. I am one lucky gal!